THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Taylor York's Profile

"I was born and raised in Nashville, TN. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I have the best family in the world. I have the best friends in the world. I love playing in this band. I'm saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, and I want to love everyone as best as I can"

Name : Taylor Benjamin York
Nickname : T, Tay, T-ber
Hometown : Nashvile
Interest In :
  1. Music
  2. Grilling
  3. Biking
  4. Hangin out
Favorite :
  1. Places : Nashville, Montreal, Barcelona, Scandinavia, New Zealand
  2. Bands : mewithoutYou, Radiohead, Bon Iver, The Blood Brothers, Yann Tiersen, Bjork, Canon Blue, Sufjan Stevens, Emiliana Torrini
  3. Songs : C Minor - mewithoutYou, For Me This Is Heaven - Jimmy Eat World, 747 - Kent, Hyperballad - Bjork, Le Matin - Yann Tiersen, Street Spirit [Fade Out] - Radiohead, Green Grass Of Tunnel - Mum
  4. Movies : The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou, The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, Pan's Labyrinth, Amelie, Romeo and Juliet, Run Lola Run, Goodbye Lenin

0 comments: