THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jeremy Davis's Profile

" have the best family and friends in the world, I have the best job in the world, with the best fans in the world, I live in the best place in the world, get to travel the world, and eat the best food in the world, and get to see everything that this world has to offer....man, I am very blessed!!"
Name : Jeremy Clayton Davis
Nickname : Worm, Schzimmy Deanie
Hometown : Franklin, Tennessee
Interest In :
  1. Music
  2. riding my bike
  3. all unhealthy foods
  4. shooting my guns
  5. hanging with all my best friends
  6. anything that's dangerous...count me IN
  7. people watching
  8. good conversations
Favorite :
  1. Places : HOME HOME HOME, and Ghengis Gril
  2. Bands : Deftones, Death Cab for Cutie, Thrice, Sigur Ros, Paper Route, Mew
  3. Movies : Dumb and Dumber, Shooter, Frequency, Saw 1-ALL OF THEM, Drag Me to Hell, The Departed, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, Life Aquatic, Twister, Anchor Man, Batman

0 comments: